If you run a small company like a beauty parlor or a medical spa, one of the smartest things that you can possibly do is to purchase a central air conditioner. Not only will central air keep your patrons cool and happy, but studies show that air-conditioning serves to help workers be more efficient too. Here are the reasons you should really buy central air conditioning for your small business.
A central air conditioner works on the concept of heat energy transference. It eliminates the heat from your office space by pushing it through a cooling solution to cool it down. Central air conditioners include two components. The air handler or fan lies inside your office, while the condenser unit is set up outside. The good news is that the loudest component of the device (the condenser unit) lies outside. That indicates that the sound won’t trouble your workers.
I could not be happier with how the central air conditioner performs. We set the thermostat to 72 and in 15 to 20 minutes, the entire workplace is chilled.
Here are some things to consider right before you invest in new central air conditioner for your company:
1) Choose a system that is well-suited for the climate where you live. If you reside in a specifically damp area of the country, you’ll need a more powerful central air conditioner.
2) I made use of Angie’s List to obtain recommendations for good service providers in the community. We found a terrific person who had actually set up numerous central air conditioners. He came very highly recommended.
3) A highly efficient ac system will cost you more upfront, but will save you cash over the long-term. Make certain to inquire about performance scores when you are shopping around for your conditioner.
4) Our contractor informed us that if we had a main heating unit in place, he could’ve just added the air conditioning to the ducts. We didn’t have central heating, so this didn’t apply to us. However this could save you a lot of money if you are you have a heating system in place.
5) We loved our A/C expert, however we did hear some horror stories from good friends and neighbors about air conditioning set up jobs. There was the person that left the work unfinished and disappeared for 3 weeks. Then there was another tale of a contractor who didn’t seal off the ducts appropriately, costing thousands of dollars in repairs. All in all, our experience was terrific with our contractor. I advise that you use an on-line rating service to locate the best person for the job.
For more tips, check out these guides: Air Conditioner Maintenance and Everstar Air Conditioner.. Unique version for reprint here: Reasons Your Business Should Invest In Central Air.