If you run a business like a beauty parlor or a spa, one of the most intelligent things that you can do is to purchase a central air conditioner. Not only will central air keep your clients cool and pleased, but research studies show that air-conditioning really helps staff members be more productive too. In this post are the reasons why you should really invest in a/c for your company.
The science behind a central air conditioner is a basic one. In physics class in high school, they explained it as the activity of heat energy transfer. Basically the interior component of the device sucks in the hot air, passes it through the cooling solution that cools it, then releases the cold air back into the office. The central device that I chose is also described as a split ac unit. This merely denotes that it has 2 components. The fan is inside the office while the compressor is outside.
A central air conditioner functions by moving the warm air from inside your workplace to the outdoors. As the hot air passes by the refrigerant coil, it cools it down. The machine knows how cool to make things based on what temperature level you set on the thermostat.
Right before you invest in a new central air conditioner, you ought to think about these points:
1) We chose a 1.5 ton ac unit although we have a pretty large office. But like I explained, I live in Arizona where the moisture content is not especially high. If you reside in the clammy part of the nation like Florida, you might need a bigger air conditioning system.
2) Do thorough calculations of the number of BTUs you will need to cool your establishment. There are web-based calculators that enable you to do this.
3) An extremely efficient ac unit will certainly cost you more upfront, yet will certainly save you cash over the long term. Make sure to ask about performance ratings when you are shopping around for your conditioner.
4) A central air conditioner can be quite easily hooked up to your central heating unit if you have one currently set up. Due to the fact that you currently have ductwork, the job will be a lot easier.
5) We loved our HVAC specialist, but we did hear some horror stories from pals and next-door neighbors about cooling installation jobs. There was the person that left the work incomplete and vanished for 3 weeks. Then there was another tale of a service provider who didn’t seal the ducts properly, costing 1000s of dollars in repairs. Overall, our experience was fantastic with our professional. I advise that you use an internet writing service to find the best individual for the job.
Before you invest in a brand new air conditioner, read our guides: Portable AC Reviews and Insider’s Guide to AC.. Check here for free reprint license: Why I Anted Up For Central Air For My Staff Members.