If you are a business owner, you may have observed that employee work productivity decreases throughout the warmest days of the summer months. Among the smartest things that you can possibly do to see to it that your workforce is being really effective is to purchase central air conditioning. If you run a huge workplace with numerous employees, central air conditioner is your best option. It will certainly do a better job helping keep your employees cool as as compared to a portable or window a/c unit.
The science behind a central air conditioner is a simple one. In physics class in college, they described it as the process of heat energy transfer. Basically the indoor component of the device traps the hot air, passes it through the cooling solution that cools it, and then releases the chilled air back into the office space. The central unit that I chose is also described as a split air conditioner. This just indicates that it has 2 parts. The fan is inside the office space while the compressor is outdoors.
A central air conditioner operates by moving the warm air from inside your office to the outside. As the hot air passes by the refrigerant coil, it cools it down. The device understands how cool to make it based upon what temperature you set on the thermostat.
Here are some things to think about right before you buy brand-new central air conditioner for your business:
1) We selected a 1.5 load ac unit despite the fact that we have a pretty substantial office space. But like I said, I live in Arizona where the humidity is not notably high. If you live in the clammy part of the nation like Florida, you may need a bigger air conditioning unit.
2) Ensure that your A/C expert determines precisely how effective a system that you require.
3) An extremely reliable air conditioner will certainly cost you more in advance, but will save you money over the long term. Make certain to ask about efficiency scores when you are shopping around for your conditioner.
4) A central air conditioner can be pretty quickly hooked up to your central heating unit if you have one currently set up. Because you currently have ductwork, the job will certainly be much easier.
5) We loved our A/C specialist, but we did hear some horror stories from close friends and neighbors about cooling installation jobs. There was the man that left the work incomplete and vanished for three weeks. Then there was yet another tale of a service provider who didn’t seal the ducts appropriately, costing 1000s of dollars in repairs. Overall, our experience was terrific with our specialist. I recommend that you utilize an online writing service to locate the very best individual for the job.
For more information about the different air conditioners available these days, check out these tip sheets: AC Options and Portable AC Reviews.. Check here for free reprint license: Why I Anted Up For Central Air For My Employees.